Friday, December 10, 2010

thanksgiving 2010 pix

Sorry these are so small....check back tomorrow for some really cute Christmas pix of Camden.
This is the before shot. (we have now turned this room into a playroom). I will post pix later :)
This is the "after decorations" shot

This is the set up for the dining room table


Family picture 2010

I am having to email pix from facebook in order to save them on my laptop, to put into my blog. I am going to go to the apple store after the holidays because I know there has to be an easier way....I am just technologically challenged. Here are pix of the set up we had for Thanksgiving this year. Check out the pix on facebook.
Tonight starts the Christmas parties for us. We are going to Malones of Lexington (yummy) for Colin's company Christmas and then off to Mac and Whitney's for their first Christmas party. I am happy to be having Addie babysit Camden tonight. She is a past student in high school ministry, and also works in the nursery on the weekends. I do believe my son has a crush on her. Camden will be in good hands as we go out and get to love on the wonderful people that work so hard at Concrete Coring (yes, Colin will cry when he talks of how much he appreciate them). I am also looking forward to spending time with friends and family tonight.











No comments: