Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Plague

Well the nasty bug hit the Stout house last week...thankfully it was just me. However, that might have been the longest 24 hours of my life. I knew it was bad when the tile floor and bathmat seemed comfortable. My hubs and parents took Camden during that time, and I could rest....and do all other things needed when sick. It was awful, but again, thankful I am the only one who got it.

I got to spend the weekend with some of my dearest friends. Leann, Lauren, and I drove up to Cincy for some shopping, sleep, and mommy time. It was a weekend of some great deals, but more importantly lots of laughs. We are all in a life group together (along with our hubs) and we realized that we have been together almost 6 years now. We try to be consistent, but it is just hard when we are trying to be wives, mom's and work. I treasure the time I get to spend with those lovely ladies....

This week kicks off Christmas parties and such. We have something every night this week. I am looking forward to the days when Colin gets to come home from work, sit by the fire, and hang as a family. I think that he may get a couple of days off...that may be wishful thinking.

Camden is hilarious, he is really starting to chat and repeat everything. It is awesome. He has a Little People Nativity scene and he loves "Sesus," really he likes to pick him up and throw him at me. I have been clocked twice right between the eyes with "Sesus" (makes me wonder if he is trying to tell me something :)

Hope to be more consistent in posting. I thought I was on a roll, then the plague hit the house. Sorry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you were sick :(. Never fun... I'm glad you're feeling better now! I love your blog. It's great to see what's going on in my friend Emily's life even though I'm basically a million miles away. And seriously, it was SO good seeing you a couple weeks back. You just bring me so much joy!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Seesus.... too sweet! I think it totally deserves "grace" if he hits you in the face with Seesus.... don't you? :)