Monday, January 31, 2011

Truth

I ran accross these scriptures the other day in my journal....it was a post from Christ in Youth 2006. I always love how God's words are reassuring during anytime of your life....truth.

Ephesians 1:11
"In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will"

Ephesians2:8-10
"For it is by grace you have been saved, though faith~and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God~not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do"

The above two scriptures reassure me that it is not about me or my plans. GOD has a purpose and a plan and it is for me...Emily. He knows what doors to open and shut, and He guides me, as long as I listen and am obedient through this life. He has prepared a way for me....He has saved me through grace and I am his workmanship. I am his.

Ephesians 2:13
"But now in Christ Jesus you who were once far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ"

Ephesians 4:1-2
"I urge you (Paul) to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble, and gently,be patient, bearing with one another in love."

I am hoping that these words encourage you...that no matter where you are right now, God has gone ahead of you. To trust in his timing and his plans....they are far better then anything we could dream up ourselves.

No comments: