Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Project

So I got all sorts of crazy and bought a Cricut. I justified this purchase because I want to create adorable items for my new classroom. After my first creation, I realize I want to add some new decor to my house too. I have so many ideas floating around. So below is what will hang on the door to my new classroom. It will welcome all my sweet Acorns each morning.



My next project is for Camden's 2nd birthday party. I want to make something cute and simple to add to his Elmo themed party. I found these on a website featuring an Elmo party. Warning, do not become obsessed in researching other kids parties, people go crazy! I'm talking, CRAZY! They are very talented, but seem to have more time then me. So, I am going to make these cute Elmo Oreo snacks. Simple. Dip the oreo in white chocolate dyed red. Use sixlets for eyes, orange jelly bean for a nose, and milk chocolate melts cut in half for the mouth. They look cute, and I know an ore coated in more chocolate can't be terrible.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Amber said...

What a great project. I love my circut, you should post how you did that sign, it was so cute!!!