Friday, July 10, 2009

11 weeks....

Camden loves bathtime....takes place in the sink (daddy loves using the sprayer)


Happy 4th of July!



I am still in disbelief that I am a mom.....especially of an 11 week old baby. That is crazy! Well I am happy to report that Camden is officially smiling and cooing. He is soooo cute, and looks totally different with a big cheese spreading across his face. It melts my heart EVERY time! Some other things my sweet boy is enjoying these days.....sleeping, eating, swinging, hanging out on mommy and daddy's bed listening to music (on belly and back), reading books, singing 5 Little Monkey's, and running errands. Camden went to lunch after church last week and was so well behaved. He ate and then slept the rest of the time. Speaking of sleeping, he still loves to have those arms out and tucked behind his head. Our evening routine includes a walk around 830, followed by a bath, bottle, book, and then bed. We have been putting him down awake and he puts himself right to sleep. Daddy was away one night this week and Camden and I were home alone....that sweet baby slept from 9-7:30. His Aunt Jess came by and helped out! We have had a great week....and are just loving every second God gives us with this sweet little guy!

Em

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Is that a "born in 2009" onsie?? Henry has it too!!

I am impressed with the evening routine!