Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A lot can happen in a year......

Check out my post from last July. I spent some of the morning reading through our journey. I laughed, I cried, and then I ran upstairs and snuggled with my little miracle. God thank you so much for entrusting us with this sweet little boy. We are forever grateful for this journey and the answered prayers. Couldn't have done it without the family and friends you surrounded us with.....God you are so good!


Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Beginnings......

Tomorrow Colin and I are going to our first education class for IVF. We have been praying for this process over the last few months and are anxiously awaiting to start. I have the HUGE box of meds/injections and a peace that God is ultimately the one that is going to bless us with a child. The journey so far has been like a roller coaster ride. We have had many ups and downs with previous procedures and meds (Chlomid is from the devil), all unsuccessful. I think that it is normal to have some reservations about IVF, but we really feel like God is leading us down this road.
We are hoping that there is another couple in our class that we can walk through this with. We have been incredibly fortunate to have many friends and our families to walk with us, but it is going to be really cool to hopefully connect with another couple who is going through the exact same thing.
I will keep you posted......The link to our Dr.'s website is below. He is a wonderful man, and came highly recommended from my OB/GYN who is a strong man of faith. (God is so good!)
http://bluegrassfertilitycenter.com/

Please continue to pray for us as we walk through this process.



Baby Buddies Summer 2008


Baby Buddies Summer 2009

3 comments:

Nana said...

Okay, I'm crying AGAIN!!! God is so good and He has been so faithful to you three this year! Love ya!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

What is up with us BOTH posting emotional blog entries on the same day!!! Great minds must think alike! I love you, friend, and I can't imagine this journey without you! So happy that Cam and Jordan and Sophie and Riley all get to grow up together!!!

Mama Smors said...

I love this!!! What an awesome story to tell your children someday! God is so good!