Monday, July 27, 2009

Pictures from the last two weeks

How cute is this onsie? (I am excited to start subbing this fall in the TLS Preschool)


3 Generations



Aunt Karen came to visit baby Camden (Nana Pam's sister)



Mama and Papa came to visit their great-grandson (Nana Pam's parents)



This is my adorable son with a mohawk, picking his nose, and a pacifier in his ear. I originally took the picture because I loved how he was holding his camo blanket.


I thought this was a great picture of Grandma and Camden


When I say Camden LOVES his new chair...it is an understatement. This chair was $12 from Once Upon a Child and I would have paid $100 if I knew how amazing it would be. I can cook, clean, shower, etc while he punches away at the rattles.

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

i love love love your sweet baby!