Wednesday, July 29, 2009

14 weeks

Look at this cute outfit! I captured this picture right before he left mommy a special "present"


My sweet baby boy is 14 weeks! I can't believe it...Colin and I were rearranging the living room last night, including recent pix and I couldn't believe my big ol pregnant belly. It feels like so long ago that I was sporting that baby belly around town. It has almost been 100 days since I was at St Joe East delivering our little gift. Still blown away by God's goodness everyday. He has given us more than we could ever ask for or imagine. Thank you!

So....our little guy is quite busy these days. He is going to bed between 8:30 and 9:30 and will sleep anywhere from 10-12 hours (thank goodness, we know we are jinxing this good fortune by writing it down). He wakes up happy and we eat, read a few books, and get ready for the day. He cat naps during the morning and then after his lunch he typically sleeps 2-3 hours. Daddy gets home sometimes in time for his dinner bottle and then we all hang out (Camden sleeps a little) until bedtime. I love my days with this little guy. HE loves to swing, lay on his mat and coo, punch, suck on his hands, and kick, kick, kick.

I love being a mom!

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

me too, me too! :) love you, friend! little cam is so big and handsome!!!!