Saturday, July 25, 2009

Finally....

So, my poor computer was eaten up with viruses, turns out it had nothing to do with internet access at my house. I dropped off my computer to MCA (don't know what the letters stand for, but they are cheap and quick and right next to Two Chicks on Southland Dr....little shopping?), and an hour later the tech called and said, "Mrs. Stout, I have no idea what is wrong with your computer, I can't do anything. I am going to have to put all your important files on a disk and start from scratch." Oh my.....what in the world did I do? Well a day later they called back and told me to come in and pick it up....$125 here I am with my laptop back in my life. Let's not even talk about how I had to remember the password to reconnect to wireless (J Corn pulled through and figured it out).

The last week has been great for me and my boys. Colin has been really busy at work, and comes home and is the best dad. We had mama, papa, and Aunt Karen come and visit last Saturday for the day. We have pictures (I will download later). We had so much fun showing off our little guy. He was smiling and cooing for his great-grandparents. They are from Florida and have kept up via pix and blog, but it was so cool to get to see them hold him and gush all over him. They love him as much as we do.

Over the last week we made a quick trip to the dr because I was a little concerned about some spitting up (little anxious after our trip to the hospital and surgery), but it turns out I was feeding him to much....ha, how easy was that. The cool part was is they weighed my little roly poly and he is a whopping 13.4 pounds...the Dr said he shot up percentiles in weight. While at the Dr I noticed how intrigued he was by the room and the dr. He just looked at everything....as if seeing it for the first time, colors objects...he was blown away. I told him if he got this excited about an office, I couldn't wait to take him to Disney.

He is also starting to suck on his hands and fingers, punch and focus on objects (I have a video I will try and upload probably to FB), smile more and more, scream out, kick, and drum roll please sleep throught the night (Oh gosh I hate to write that and jinx it.....don't ever speak of it outloud). He goes down around 9 wakes up around 6 or 7 and goes back down until 9 or 10. I love going into his room each morning to watch him stretch, yawn (Ohhh, I will video that). After that we go into my room, get in bed and eat, read, lotion up and get dressed for the day. He is so awesome! I just adore my little man. Well, I know that i have a lot to catch up on...but that is the short version. As long as I don't get my computer sick again, my blogs should be more consistent. My next post will be pix from the last week.....
Em

No comments: