Wednesday, May 5, 2010

God....

"write a good story, take somebody with you, and let me help."
I just finished my book by Donald Miller. It was a great read. I enjoyed his ability to tell his story and weave other people through each page. It was interesting to see him literally get off the couch and make a better story for himself. I wonder what God is asking me to do? I wonder what I miss out on each day because I am trying to write my own story. I wonder what fears hold me back from taking a step towards God's story. I wonder if today I am in the place God wants me to be in my story.
I don't want to get to Heaven and start telling God my stories...I want us to sit together and tell our stories. Stories that I could only live through Him. Stories that could only be written by God, stories with no fear, worries, and much growth.

No comments: