Monday, May 3, 2010

yuk!

Oh my, what a weekend. It started off great. No plans and laying low with the family. After taking a recent personality test, I realized that my sweet husband likes to take it easy and go with the flow...total opposite of me. It was hard not to pencil in plans on my calender, but I really wanted to do this for my hubs. We woke up Saturday and had a big breakfast and I got my haircut (I didn't plan it, I called at 10:45 and they got me in at 11:15, I am living on the edge). We had an awesome day of no plans and just enjoyed some family time. Saturday night after Camden went to bed, Colin and I watched It's Complicated (very cute).

Sunday morning Colin woke up early to play at church. As he left I knew I didn't feel great, but I thought a Tums would help. No dice my friends.....it was bad, rough, awful. I am so lucky to have parents who live less then a mile away and they came to my rescue. My dad came over and hung out with Camden until Colin came home. As for the rest of the weekend it is a blur. Some was spent sleeping, some on the bathroom floor, and some in bed. I had a good friend who had some phinigrin and that helped with the sleep. I am on the mend today, but pray nobody has to go through that.....YUK!

No comments: