Wednesday, June 2, 2010

answers

Tomorrow is my appointment with Dr. Rugg, the cardiologist. I have been feeling great, and know that God has been giving me peace over the last week. Thanks for praying for me, I know that I have been covered. I am looking forward to finally having an answer as to if there is an issue with my heart OR if it was just the machine. I am leaning toward the latter (sp). It will be nice to know that I am good to go. I have been eating better and watching my caffeine intake. I have been advised that Zyrtec D causes your heart to race, add caffeine, and not eating right I thing would cause anyone to feel shaky and anxious?

We have big things happening over the next few weeks. Colin's company is moving locations, YIPPEEEE, closer to home and easier to sneak over there for lunch and a quick hug from daddy. It is going to be a long week with LOTS of stuff to move, but in the end it will be AWESOME! My parents are also in the process of putting a pool in their backyard....yeah. They have all kinds of hurdles they have to jump through before it is for sure. I am so excited, and guarded just in case it doesn't happen. Electric lines and septic tanks seem to cause problems with pool placement, makes sense. I am looking forward (guardedly) to many gatherings around that pool....please, please, please!!

I will keep you posted on my Dr's appointment. It is at 11:15.

Em

No comments: