Friday, June 4, 2010

less or more

Quiet mornings are my new thing. I enjoy this time before Camden wakes up (although he did spend the night with Gma and Gdaddy). I have my Passion music blaring and am able to sit, listen, read, write, and sing....you should be thrilled you can't hear me. I can tell when I don't start my day like this....if I am rushed and miss this time. Today I am thankful for so many things and am praying for a few friends specific needs. (Em P and Leigh, love ya).

Romans 8:28
28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,[a] who[b] have been called according to his purpose.
The unknown is never easy. I like to always know what is coming next...I like to plan as much as I can so I can be prepared. I am learning to live in faith, which is opposite of my calender and my plans. I read the other day to give God a good laugh, tell Him your plans. I think I give God a belly laugh more then once a day. I want to be available for the Spirit to move whenever and wherever, I find that if I am focus on my plans, I miss those prompts. My prayer is I can become even more in tune to His working inside me so I can better love others. My goal, less of me and more of Him!

No comments: