Monday, June 7, 2010

Camden


As you know I have the fabulous son named Camden. He is so fun! I took him to the Dr last week (due to coughing and snot) and was so impressed with how he and the Dr interacted. Camden really understands what he is hearing....the Dr checked his ears and had all kinds of tricks to get him to sit still. He would whisper in Camden's ear not to move, and sure enough Cam wouldn't move. He loves hats, loves to put them on his head, take them off his head, put them on your head, take them off your head and on and on. We are teaching him to use gentle hands, please, thank you, kiss, and hug. He enjoys standing, no steps yet...I think we are close. He loves to put things in boxes and take them out. He loves his baby pool and bathtime. You will see him sticking his head into the water and blowing bubbles. Since he has been going to school and the nursery at church he has learned how to scream when someone tries to take his toys....so we are trying to teach the concept of sharing. He enjoys sweet potatoes, any kind of meat and FRUIT! The boys LOVES fruit. I am thrilled that I get to spend my days with this little gift. I just sat and stared at him this morning and thought about how much I loved him....

No comments: