Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happenings....

I don't know where this blog is going to go today. I am up early...enjoyed my coffee, some reading, and now I just feel compelled to write. I wish I was one of those great writers who could paint a beautiful picture, weave all my thoughts together and then tie it all up with a pretty bow at the end....but that isn't me. I got extra credit in college for going to the writing center so much. I have never been a great writer. When I take a look back at my past posts though, I see where I was, what I was thinking, and how I was feeling. I feel like this is such a great outlet and way for me to see how God is moving in my life. So, I am sorry if I ramble, but that is the way it is going to be! :)

My hubs has had a crazy week so far. I am so thankful that we had this past three day weekend together. We didn't do much of anything and it was so nice just to be together. He needs more down time like that. He is constantly on the go....he is an amazing husband and dad. Last night during Camden's bath, Cam just kept saying "da da" and I just kept telling him, dada loves you little man. Colin is a very hard worker....he gives everything 150%, and this week he is focused on work and moving the business. This is an unusual week, he is usually home for dinner and he always gives Camden his bath. So I miss him. I am so proud of him, and he has been sending me sweet emails and texts to let me know he is thinking of us.

Camden is darn near walking. He spends most of his time "Cruising" around furniture and walking behind things. I just think that he gets places faster crawling, so that is what he does. He has stood on his own for 2-3 seconds a few times. He is so proud of himself....especially when we all start clapping and screaming....hence the short time of 2-3 seconds, we totally throw him off. He is such a great little boy. Happy and hilarious. He loves climbing the steps (with help) and opening and shutting everything. I took him to the Dr yesterday, he coughs like a seal, and he spent our time waiting turning on and off the lights in the room. He would look at me as if to say "can you believe this?" He also enjoys his bath....he dips his face in the water trying to blow bubbles, and especially proud when he places a toy on the side of the tub. Last night we played a game where he would knock it off the side, I would make a noise and he would cackle...laugh hard. It was so fun! He is also obssessed with this pig bank on his changing table. As soon as he wakes up or walks in his room, he points and wants me to snort. Pure excitement these days at the Stout house....

I am loving my new job at church. It is so nice to have adult conversations. I love the people I work with, and love my job. Did I mention I loved my job? It is perfect for me....God knows what he is doing. See I don't know how to tie the pretty bow at the end here to tie all my random thoughts together....so ....cheers.

No comments: