Wednesday, August 8, 2012

RSVP's

I was telling my team teacher, Flora how exciting it is to check the mail these days.  I compared it to sending out wedding invites and waiting for the RSVP's to start rolling in.  Each day I go to the mailbox and look for those beautiful handwritten envelopes and KNOW that there is some kind of encouragement enclosed!! I LOVE IT! I love it for Colin because he doesn't have to worry about raising the financial side of support. I love it for both of us, because we are being prayed over. I love it, because it isn't a bill...ha!  Thanks so much dear friends for your on going love and support.

1 comment:

Daus Luid said...

ditambah kesempatan untuk membaca ulasan dan menerima umpan balik dari pengguna situs web. Beberapa orang menyukai pengalaman mencolok gaya Vegas di mana orang lain menyukai pendekatan yang jauh lebih elegan dan bermartabat tentang bagaimana mereka bertaruh.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/