Tuesday, August 28, 2012

update

So I realized it isn't my blog makeover that is keeping me from blogging it is my home computer...bless it. This tiny little computer that Colin gave me is really good for Facebook, Twitter, and email. It takes around 20 minutes to do anything....and so me being the most patient person in the world....don't wait around for my blog to load to write a post.  I brought my work computer home tonight to do a few things for my Acorns (cutest 2 year old class for the 2012-2013 year)...and decided to update you on some happenings.

1.  I am still training....thank you for praying. I feel really good and some days (some) I look forward to running. I love that I get to spend time with Jes(s), and I love to listen to my music.

2.  I feel healthy...my knees and hips are all in line and I know my body is getting used to run/walking.

3.  I am almost 6 weeks in, which means halfway to race day! 

4.  Colin and I are blown away by the amount of financial support...GOD is providing through you!

5.  I was nervous about training and working full-time, but it is all about time management. I have had to run on my own a few times because it is hard to coordinate with running buddies....but I am getting the running in.

6.  Camden is LOVING his new class....He loves his teachers and his buddies. He told me today that all of his buddies were going to be Batman for Halloween....he is sooooo into Superheroes right now.

Shew...it is almost 8....and I am usually asleep by 8:30....cool girl in the house!

1 comment:

Mama Smors said...

I could write a million things right now because I was so excited to see you have been updating your blog.... I just read it all! And wow- you are very inspiring. I try to have the same view about being a good steward of the body God gave me- it's the only thing that works for me! You look awesome and you are on your road to an awesome race. I love how God works on our hearts through silly things like running! Can I please see a picture of your little Batman? He is oh so handsome!