Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

So, it is only Tuesday and my body is ready for the weekend! I am almost 30 weeks pregnant (praise God), working full-time (love my job), and not sleeping (boo). I am falling asleep around 9:30-10:00 each night and usually wake up with a really stuffy nose around 3 AM. I usually roll myself out of bed multiple times to go to the restroom and now I am adding trips to blow my nose so I can breathe. No big deal, this is part of the pregnancy, I hear my body is just getting me ready for when the little guy gets here. All of you know my LOVE for sleep....I had a hard time at school today and ended up home at 4 and took me a nice nap. I get to go to my boss' house tonight for a Fat Tuesday Feast....and I mean feast. Every month my boss and his wife host a party for 5-7 teachers, and this is my month....so excited!

This past Sunday Colin and attended our childbirth class from 1-8, that may be the reason I am dragging this week. That is a long day, it was informational, but long. Please note I looked out the window during the video (I don't care to watch my own birth, why would I care to see someone else pop out their kid). We met some really great couples and one went into labor at the end of class. I keep waiting to hear if baby Quinn arrived!?!?! Tomorrow I have to start on my narrative report cards that I have been putting off for the last three weeks.

This weekend Colin and I are having our maternity pix taken by Melanie Mauer downtown. I have watched her work from afar for a few years, and am SO excited about actually getting to be in some of her beautiful photos. Have a great day friends.

No comments: