Thursday, February 19, 2009

St. Louis Pix and 29 weeks!

29 weeks.....in 11 weeks (or less) we will be holding baby Camden

This is me being a DIVA at 29 weeks



(This is Stephen my awesome cousin, and his awesomer girlfriend, Flo)





(This is my dad and one of my three boxer cousins, Memphis)



(this is the St. Louis Cardinal official store at Busch Stadium, I was so excited to pick up some treats for Nate and Stef.....and it was closed.)









(This is a picture of the St. Louis Arch, you couldn't pay me to go up in that)











(This is me next to Dan Musial, I think. He was safe) Sorry Cardinals fans.







1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

You are hilarious, friend. I'm so glad you got to go and had such a good time! And, I can't WAIT to meet Baby Camden!!!!!!!! :) Love you!