Thursday, February 12, 2009

PSS:50

What's that you ask? Well, it is this delicious drink that I have sitting in front of me right now. (drink) I have it on ice and approximately 5 minutes to get this whole thing down. (drink) So, I decided to blog so I have something else to do besides stare and drink. (I just took down a big gulp). 2 minutes left....when I finish this amazing flat orange crush (drink) I will go to the Dr and they will be able to tell if I have gestational diabetes (1 minute...drink, burp, and done!). That wasn't too bad, just heavy on the old stomach, especially without my morning water and eggs. I am starving. I will have to leave you hanging for the moment because I have to finish getting ready and then head to the Dr. 15 minutes prior to my appointment and let them know, I have drank the juice. Pray that my number is under 140. If I do have gestational diabetes there are different levels of treatment, diet, exercise, and sometimes insulin shots. (whoo hooo more shots!). By the way I am also getting a shot today because of my blood type. Love my baby! Seriously, I do and I would do it ALL over again for him. I will keep you posted......
Em
PS I am 28 weeks pregnant today! I will post a picture of this belly.

No comments: