Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mid-Winter Break....

I love my job, we are off this whole week for mid-winter break. This is where many of my sweet kids go to their lodges in Utah and Colorado to ski or to an exotic beach location to have some fun in the sun. This is a week where Mrs. Stout gets to sleep in, write narrative report cards, and do some fun things that I don't normally get to do. For example, I got to spend most of the day yesterday running around with my mom. We had coffee together, shopped for dresses for Mac's wedding, ate lunch, and just had some really good conversations. Love ya mom!

Today I am going to visit my friend Nakada's sweet little twins, Sophie and Riley then off to dinner and a movie with Swilly and Jess tonight. What a great day!! Tomorrow I am going out to lunch with Jaci (my partner in crime at TLS) and then relaxing through a pre-natal massage.....that sounds awful!! Thursday is dad and daughter day! I am going to catch a movie with my dad since my husband hates the movies. Friday-Sunday I am off to St. Louis to visit the family! Lot's of exclamation points, lot's of excitement, lot's of fun!!!

This Thursday, I will also be 28weeks pregnant. I have my glucose appointment, where they check for gestational diatbetes. I also have some rare bloodtype where I get to have two more awesome shots, one Thursday and one after delievery. Totally worth it! My little man, Camden is a busy body. I am hoping that he doesn't bust through my stomach, he is a strong little guy and at times I feel he may just bust through and announce his presence.

No pix today, but promise to add some after my many adventures this week.
Em

2 comments:

Us said...

The orange drink is the way to go for the glucose test...enjoy!!!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

I'm so jealous, friend! I'm sitting in my classroom looking out the window wishing I was hanging out with you and Nakada! I'm so glad you're getting some time to rest and have fun! You deserve it! Love ya!