Friday, February 27, 2009

What I should be doing vs what I am doing...

We had a half day at school today so we could get started on our narrative report cards. I enjoyed lunch with the girls at school and then came home to start on these narratives. It took me an hour to get started because my laptop letter "o" kept getting stuck. Then my ihome for my shuffle came in the mail and I wanted to listen to music. When I finally got started I was very grateful for the afternoon and knocked out three (usually 2 pages written with a story, language, and math assessment). I am planning on doing three more tomorrow, three Sunday and one Monday...then I will have revisions to do. I can do it! Jaci and I split up the reports which means we each write eleven, not bad.

I found out today that one of my friends that I lost touch with over the last ten years from high school woke up this morning and realized her husband had not made it through the night. I don't know many details, I do know that they have a little guy named Will, and Kate is devastated that God called her husband home so early. Please pray for the Riley family. My family was blessed by Todd's (Kate's husband) dad this past summer when he helpe organize my Nana's estate. My heart is broken for their family, and I don't know what to say, pray, or do.

No comments: