Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Movies, Muchies, and Massages

Well last night was a BLAST with my girls Jess and Swill. We met at Panera and just got to catch up on what has been going on in our lives and eat some really good food. (PS the Medditeranean Veggie and Tomato Soup is to die for). I have missed seeing these girls on a regular basis (we used to meet every Friday morning at Chick Fil-A), but love that we can pick up where we left off each time we meet. We also got to go and see a movie together, and yes I did have me a big box of raisenettes (they are good for you....minus the chocolate). Hey, I used to not eat raisens or mustard because of what a friend told me in third grade. She said raisens give you cavities and mustard dries up your blood. I haven't looked into the truth of those, but so far my blood is still running (proof in my daily nosebleeds), and I have only had one cavity. (little off the subject). The movie was great....good laughs and good times with the girls.

Today I am meeting Jaci for lunch at Dudley Square and my prenatal massage Mac and Whitney gave me for my birthday. I am so looking forward to it, my lower back has been sore over the past few weeks and poor Colin is over rubbing my back, he will get the night off tonight.

I heard from my nurse friend that works with Dr. Butler (baby Dr) and she said we need to pray for my blood sugar to be below 140 tomorrow for my glucose test. I have noticed that my wedding rings are a wee bit tight, not enough to take them off, but I am thinking aboug going by Macy's to buy me some bling. I will keep you guys posted.

Em

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

I'm so glad you are getting to have so much fun this week! That massage sounds awesome!!! I will be praying for the test tomorrow. You're going to pass with flying colors, my friend! Love ya!

Unknown said...

i'm so into panera's veggie sandwich, too!