Monday, March 23, 2009

Bummer Blessings

Well, I must be honest with you. My days as a Kindergarten Teacher at TLS with my amazing team are winding down. I realized this as I watched one of the amazing candidates do her teaching interview this morning. I fought back tears as I sat and watched my sweet kids listen to a story and participate in a mini-lesson. I fought back tears as my team was reunited for about an hour (dom will be back from maternity leave after Spring Break). I fought back tears as I thought how good God has been to my family in not only blessing me with this precious little guy, but also the ability to stay home with him. Poor Colin, I called him on my way home today and couldn't get anything out as I tried to explain to him this emotional roller coaster I am on. He told me I was so very fortunate to have this problem, that I had been given the gift of three years with these amazing women and many children. Because of this friendship I have fostered with this team, I am so sad to say see ya later...not good-bye. I love my girls, I can't tell you this to your face because I am a really ugly crier and I think the kids might freak out if I started crying. I just love you......God knew what he was doing when he brought four unique Jackholes together and created the K Team. Thank you for sharing your lives with me and for letting me share mine with you. We will continue to hang out (Saul Good half price pizza's on Monday, etc)

You girls are AMAZING!
Em

No comments: