Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shower Number 3, and 32 weeks

(this is the dream team of women who put our shower together, thank you so much ladies for loving us so much!)

(look at this adorable decor, I got to keep all those cute outfits, booties, and the infamous monogrammed burp cloth)



(my momma joined us for yet another shower, we will be celebrating this little guy for the rest of our lives! Love you so much mom/Grandma)


(Ali Nickell, and baby Silas flew in from Colorado to surprise us. I was shocked, and thrilled to see my good friend, may have even shed a few tears).


(Can you see why I felt so, so loved? These are amazing women who I get to call friends!)



(yes, these are as good as they look!)


So it is 4 in the morning and I am WIDE awake. So what do I decide to do? Blog. I apologize for my lack of blogging.....I have some amazing pix of my shower from yesterday put on by some great friends. It was such a great day full of love and suprises. I hope you enjoyed the pix.
(I posted all the pix on my Facebook)







Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Yay! What a fun shower!!!! Love you, friend! Can't wait to meet baby Camden! :)