Sunday, March 1, 2009

Maternity Pix


Well we had the BEST time yesterday with Mrs. Melanie Mauer, you must check out her website....http://www.melaniemauer.com/ She is amazingly organized, incredibly encouraging, and so very talented. I just can't wait to see her photo's in four weeks. We enjoyed walking around downtown capturing sweet moments of this special time in our life. Colin was his usual comical self which had me in stitches half the time. You just never know what is going to come out of his mouth. It was a little chilly, but Melanie had mapped out our photo shoot with stops inside different places to warm up and of course for me use the restroom. If you are looking for someone to capture any special moment in your life.....call Melanie. She is so easy to work with. We had a blast!


Last night we got to go to Malone's with the Ranson's. We just love this amazing couple. I tell ya they are the perfect pair! The conversation always seems to flow and it is just easy to be friends with them. We enjoyed some yummy food and great conversations.


I am in the process of writing my narratives (obviously I am procrastinating again). I have written 6 and have 5 more to go. My goal is to write 3 more this morning and have 2 more this week. Sheeeeesh, this writing thing is not my gift.....Stef, I need you.

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

ok... i like to write... but not narratives!!! no fun, girl!!! i'm so sorry! you're almost done!