Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dr's Appointment

Hey Friends,
Just wanted to update everyone on my appointment with Dr B yesterday. He said that my blood pressure was looking good, and that I needed to continue to rest. I go back tomorrow morning to monitor sweet baby Camden, and recheck BP.....but I'm thinking Dr's orders are going to be to continue resting. I read a devotional yesterday about being happy with wherever God has you right now, to appreciate the moment. I am learning that this is a gift, this pregnancy, every movement is a miracle that God has given me. This time is precious and for 9 months I have been given the honor of carrying this child, God's child. I have been given the honor to be his mother. I just pray that I can continue to relish every moment, sometimes are easier than others. Tomorrow Dr. B. is going to let me know about work for the next four weeks. Thanks for praying for the Stout Family, we love ya.
Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

love you friend. keep me posted.