Friday, March 6, 2009

Shower, Pix, 31 Weeks

We had our very first baby shower on Wednesday at school. It was so much fun celebrating with the lovely people I get to work with. We were spoiled rotten, enjoy the pix.

(our delicious cake from Donut Days)

(loving my little ducky towel)

(these are just a few of the women who put this sweet shower on for us, thanks Em, Tracy, and Jaci)

(monogrammed onsies....LOVE THEM!)

(this gift meant so much to me. Sharon knit this afghan for baby Camden. She emailed me while I was on bedrest and told me while she worked on it, she prayed for us. Her card said "wrap up Camden in love, prayers, and of course an afghan!")
Obviously the pix are sweet baby Camden at 31 weeks. I am hating the shirt choice that I made, the collar is all sorts of messed up. How embarassing.
We also received a link today from Melanie Mauer with our maternity proofs and to say I LOVE them would be an understatement. They are amazing, she has such talent and the ability to capture special moments.
Tomorrow is my second baby shower and I promise to post pix sooner than later.

Em





1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Baby Camden... I'm ready to hold you!!! :)