Monday, March 9, 2009

Shower Number 2

Enjoy the pictures and the small entry below.

(My Aunt Carol Rae, she and my mom are two peas in a pod)

(My momma, Amanda, and Beth)

(My teaching partner and friend, Jaci...love her)


(Amanda and Kelly, frends since elementary school)

(My girls....Mary and J. Ford)

(Love these bibs, Camden is "Worth the Wait!)

(Hello fun blanket for tummy time!)

(I love my momma, she is the best!)

(Jen and my mother-in-law Deb joined in the festivies, Jen is expecting and due October 8th)

(my roomie from college made me a diaper cake)

(My Jackholes were there...even new mommy Dom)

(Kristin the hostess with the mostess, Jan wouldn't let me post her picture and she checks my blog)

(This is the delicious cake that matched my invites from Tinkers)

(check out the spread....Jan bought the flowers wholesale and made the arrangements)

(Jan and Kristin didn't forget to spoil Grandma)

Well, there is one thing I know for sure and it is that.....we are loved! (and spoiled). I am not surprised at how awesome my friends and family are,, and just very thankful. This past weekend my childhood friend, Kristin and her mom, Jan threw me my 2nd shower. It was elegant, classy, and fun. I was surrounded by friends I grew up with, family, work friends, and college roomies. It was a blast! Enjoy the pix.... wish you could taste the yummy cake they had made to match my invitations from Tinkers. Oh, and Jan was looking out for me with all organic fruits and veggies. Thank you so much girls....you made my heart smile.

No comments: