Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fun and Farewell

Fun with Friends.....

(the boys and the babies....Colin sporting his food baby)

(Girls and the babies)

(Monica, Shane, and baby Roman, we'll miss you)

(from L-R, baby Camden's carseat, Sophie, Roman, Riley, and Joseph)

Playing in the nursery......

(colin and the baby Bjorn, along with the cute monkey from G-ma and G-daddy)

(Camden's new swing, it is awesome)

(Daddy has his "juice" and is ready to take the baby for a walk)


(I was thrilled, still can't believe how close we are to meeting our little man)

It has been one full week since my last blog. I am hoping that when I have a little more time (maybe spring break~5 more days), I will post more regularly, sorry Kris. I have some fun pictures above of Colin and I playing with some of Camden's new toys. We got a baby Bjorn from the Ford's, his stroller and carseat from Grandma and Grandaddy, and we bought the swing with gift cards (thank you so much friends). It is hard to believe that the Stout house is becoming baby-fied. It used to all be contained in the nursery, now we have stuff bursting from the nursery and even taking up residence downstairs. It is official, in 7 weeks I will be 40 weeks pregnant. That means I could see my little man's face soon!! I can't wait to kiss those soft cheeks and look into his sweet eyes and tell him what a gift he is to us, and how we and so many of you have prayed for his little life, and how much he is LOVED! (tear, tear). Anyway, we are getting a closet organizer put in his room this week and during my spring break (5 more days!), I am going to wash all his clothes, blankets, burp cloths, sheets, towels, etc and get them put away. When do I pack a bag for the hospital? Any suggestions on what I should take.....I did get a list from the hospital but you mom's who have walked before me, what do I REALLY need? Let me know friends and I hope you enjoy the pix of us playing around.
On Friday we hosted a Farewell party for Shane, Monica, and Roman Sisk. They are moving to Maryland where Shane is going to become a Jr. High Pastor at a small church located near both families....thank you Lord! What an answered prayer. We sent them off KY style with Hot Browns for an appetizer (thanks Katie), KFC as a main course, Green bean casserole, and a Derby Pie (thanks Nakada). We also had a little care package with UK t-shirts and a onsie, a stuffed horse, Old KY Chocolates, a bottle of Woodford Reserve (for Bourbon Balls), ect. We had a blast celebrating with the Sisks, and all the kids seemed to have fun. Four months ago there was one little guy, Sam. Now there are 4 more babies and 1 more on the way. Crazy....God is so good.
Shane, Monica, and Roman we are so sad to see you go, but know that when God calls you have to answer. We look forward to keeping in touch and watching your little guy grow. We love ya.
Em

No comments: