Monday, June 29, 2009

10 weeks....


after a busy day, we cooked out and Camden got to swing and take a quick snooze while we ate!


in camo like his daddy....and may have just a little something in his mouth, he's saving that for later :)


look at those baby blues....the only thing he got from mommy :)

I can't believe it has been 10 weeks! Seriously, two and a half months with my boy. Some of my favorite things that Camden does right now are:
*when he sneezes and he thinks that one more is coming and it doesn't he makes the cutest noise. I am trying so hard to capture it on video, but I have no idea when he will sneeze and when he does the camera is no where near me!
*He is really starting to look at us when we talk to him....interact a little bit, he will crack a smile and I LOVE IT!
*He is enjoying time in his swing, tummy time, and watching the fan
*He LOVES to fall asleep on our chests.....I think that he would prefer to sleep on his belly and when he sleeps on our chests he is tummy down.
*Speaking of tummy time, he was in his boppy the other night and turned himself over onto his back. We couldn't believe it (and haven't seen it since, but it was awesome).
*He has enjoyed spending time with some friends (Eli Jones and Jordan Head....he is missing his buddies Soph and Riley)

We are just loving this time with our sweet boy.....he is definately growing I don't know if I posted that he is 10 pounds 10 ounces and 23.5 inches long now. He is downing 5oz every three hours and sleeping 5-7 hours (depending on the night).

What a guy!!

No comments: