Monday, June 8, 2009

Uncle Mac's Birthday

Well, my baby brother is turning 28! His birthday is technically tomorrow, but we had so much fun celebrating as a family last night, and Hunt you are considered family. We also went to church yesterday, so we are getting out more and more. Currently my little guy is still sound asleep ustairs (9-2AM and then 3-so far 7:15)...wow! Enjoy the pictures. Thanks mom and dad for hosting such a great meal!


Check out Camden's sweet threads from Laura...we have a hat that matches but it is a little big. (I love the shoes)


Colin, Mac, and Hunt (I know Colin's eyes are shut, but his looks better than the retake where he had his eyes way too wide open)


Dad preparing the chicken and pork...thanks daddy.


Uncle Mac took care of feeding our little man (it is so fun to watch Mac with his new nephew....he is smitten)


My mom and dad know how to prepare a feast...it was so yummy!


After a busy day of church and cooking out the boys relaxed on the couch and enjoyed their night cap.


Look what Colin did to Camden's hair! He calls it his 90210 Cool Kid Weave, I don't care for it.....

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Aaron came home from church yesterday and the first thing he said was, "Camden was at 10:10, he was awake and I got to see him!" He was so excited. He also told me how Camden just melts Mac and Hunt!! He said that they are both so good with him and you get to see another side of those guys when Camden is around!!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

love, love,love those shorts he has on! too cute!

Sarah said...

Ha! I love the 90210 hair! Tell Mac happy bday!

Mama Smors said...

Camden's hair is cracking me up!!! Did you know I was in love with Hunt Pope from the time I was 2 until I was about 15??? Yep, I had a HUGE crush on him- he was my neighbor!