Thursday, June 4, 2009

6 weeks!


This is Camden at the airport ready to welcome baby Jordan home!

Baby Camden is 6 weeks....I forgot to post a six week picture of our little guy. He has had a big week, we are starting to get out more and more. The Dr's recommend you don't take your baby out for 4-6 weeks and I am the rule follower. Sunday we went to Sophie and Riley's for a cook-out and Tuesday we went to the airport to meet baby Jordan. Tonight we are going to take Nana to Saul Good for dinner....yummy. I have told Cam all about the fondue. We are enjoying time with Nana....she has just been so great. She has cooked so many meals for us to freeze, talked my husband into letting me buy new pots and pans, and taking some of the night feedings. We have had so many great conversations and too many belly laughs to count. We love you Nana!

No comments: