Wednesday, June 10, 2009

7 weeks....


I had to put another picture in his awesome outfit! Love it...stylin' and profilin'
Sweet baby Camden is 7 weeks! We have been trucking along since his surgery. He is eating four ounces every three to four hours. We have established a night time routine where we walk, bath, feed, and in bed by 10. He sleeps from 10-3 and then 3-7/7:30. He is doing great! We go back to the surgeon next Monday....his little wounds are healed up, and we are looking forward to a fun bath time tomorrow night, no more sponge baths! He is starting to smile more and more and coo a little bit. Overall he is a very happy baby...tends to get fussy in the evenings and we just go on a walk. I love being a mom!!

We have also been out and about over that last week. We had our first restaurant adventure to Winchell's, airport to meet baby Jordan, and this Friday we are going out to lunch with my mom's sisters and one of my cousins. I LOVE getting out! It feels great. I have also started back to the gym with a trainer, and am really beginning to watch what I eat. I am hoping to lose some weight before the wedding. KJ (my trainer) is awesome and so very helpful....he is my baby buddy Nakada's husband.

Hope all is well and thanks for reading my blog.
Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

he is just so stinkin' cute in those shorts! love it!!!! love you! nate's parents leave on sunday, i think. maybe i could sneak away sometime sunday to come see you???