Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


My dad LOVES to grill, mow the grass, golf and most of all he loves his family!


The boys hanging out in the Man's Room


They are enjoying a hunting video....too cute

First of I am so thankful for my wonderful daddy. He is the BEST, and always has been and always will be (sorry babe). I have such great memories of my dad as a little girl....I was his little princess (I even had a nightgown that said that), I was obsessed with Black Beauty and he let me ride on his back and feed him pretend apples, I always ran to him when he got home from work and he always scooped me up for a big hug, and just recently when I was in the hospital, minutes after delivering baby Camden he ran to my room before sneaking a peak at the boy, because I am still his baby! Dad, you are the best and such a gift to me and my family. I love you.

Now, I also have this wonderful man that I used to only call husband, but now he is daddy too. He is the BEST dad to Camden and so very helpful. He is so in love with our son, and just can't wait to get him out hunting. Right now one of their favorite things to do is sit in the man's room (or sleep...see picture), and watch hunting videos. My husband loves to feed, change diapers, bathe, love, and pray over his little boy. I am so proud of him. So....Happy Father's Day babe....we did it!!

No comments: