Thursday, April 29, 2010

No fear.

I am a person who is crippled by fear. I have come a long way, I am learning when you fear you are choosing not to trust God. I am learning to pray through each time a lie surfaces, I am learnin to talk things out with friends. I am learning to trust. It is definately a process, but I do know God is bigger then my fears and he doesn't want me to live in fear. I think that these fears have kept me from living a better story. I think that I like to be comfortable, and not take risks. I fear something could happen to hurt me or my friends and family. I am learning that God asks me to "fear not" over and over and over and over. He must have known that we would struggle with fear. I am thankful for the reassurance over and over and over.

I would consider myself a homebody. I love being with people, I just prefer they come to me. Some days the thought of driving in my car makes me nervous. I love vacation, but flying scares me, and then being in an unfamiliar place is hard. I do my best to relax, and my husband makes me feel safe. My prayer recently has been to live day to day. To be thankful for that time and to soak it up. I am tired of living in fear, I want to live with Christ. I want to live a life that has no boundaries...I want to live a better story.

No fear....

No comments: