Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baby Buddies


This picture was taken at my friend Nakada's husbands birthday celebration a few weeks ago. I put it in my blog because my two baby buddies are in the picture. About a year ago the three of us connected knowing we were all walking through this fertility battle. We started meeting in public places and eventually moved to our homes so we could just be real with our feelings and emotions. It has been such a blessing for me to have two women who know exactly how I feel. We can have some good belly laughs and the next minute just let the tears fall. Stef (on the far left) and Nakada (top right), both have amazing stories and it is so cool to see how God is moving in each of our lives. He is so good, He is in control, and He is ultimately writing each story.
Girls, I love you and know that you are both going to be AMAZING mom's. I hope that one day our kids connect and understand how cool we are!

2 comments:

Kendra White said...

emily... i will send shellie your best! Love the photos. Too funny I was thinking about you all this morning and meaning to call you and see how the shots were going! Keep me posted!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

friend, i love you dearly. i love your heart.