Monday, July 28, 2008

Pray what????

We are still enjoying our friends from Atlanta and right now I am babysitting my new friend Addisyn. She is such a good baby, and I have enjoyed the practice. Right now she is in her little seat that vibrates and can't figure out if she really likes it or not. I have been told that it is okay if she cries and that I don't need to immediatly rush over and cradle her....which is really hard.

As for our IVF adventure, I finished up birth control on Saturday and have been doing my injections each night. The injections are really not too bad. I have been doing them in my legs, which aren't bruising like my belly did. Here is the craziest prayer request......please pray that I start my period this week. (sorry to be so blunt). If I don't they will have to put me back on to regulate me and bump retrieval and implantation back a month. I know that everything is in God's timing, but I really want His timing to be this month! I have been praying for three years that I don't start my period so this has been an adjustment for me.

I also went into school today and started working on a couple bulletin boards. Mom went in with me and was a HUGE help, she is so good to me. Heading back tomorrow morning, trying to knock things out early so I can rest up with all these procedures hopefully coming up. We love ya.

3 comments:

Kendra White said...

John 7:38... whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will FLOW from within him (or Emily as in this case). Praying specifically for flow!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Kendra, what a brilliant Scripture! :) Now, I have something EXACT to pray! :) Em, I'm praying with ya, girl. I'm so excited for you all! I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug! Love ya, friend!

Marie said...

Emmers,

Please know that I am praying for you...this is the first time I have seen your blog, you should have told me! I found it on Facebook.

Please know that I think of you and your hubby often and will change my prayers to be more specific for you.

Take care and keep in touch.