Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Don't be Jealous....


So this is the most amazing, loving, supportive, encouraging, incredible man in my life. (My dad is also just as amazing). I know that many of you are probably weak in the knees checking out this stud of a man, I apologize if it may cause you to stumble....we have had a crazy week with our friends from Atlanta, work, shots, and other odds and ends around the Stout house and I am looking forward to a cozy night in tonight. Well after we meet my team teacher and her hubs at school to put our new easel together and catch a bite to eat. There is nothing like getting in your pj's, washing your face, and snuggling up on the couch....especially if it is raining :)
Shots are progressing nicely and I am pretty much a professional "shotter" now. If you ever need assistance with shots feel free to call me, although I don't think I could administor them in anyone else Colin says I go too slow. Oh! By the way my prayer has been answered!!! Thanks for praying for me friends. I love ya.

No comments: