Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's been a while.......


This is my little friend Will. I absolutely adore him and love him as if he were my own. One of my dearest childhood friends is his mom so I live vicariously through her until we are blessed with a baby. Speaking of babies. Colin and I are excited about the next few weeks. We have been trying on our own for three years, and with assitance the last year to have a baby. We have not had any success so we are going through with IVF. I am very nervous about the amount of drugs I have to take and inject into my body, but I do trust that God is in control. We have prayed about this decision as well as talked to many friends and family. We will keep you posted, if you have a minute please pray for baby or babies Stout (if that is God's plan for us).

No comments: