Wednesday, April 28, 2010

get to

So....today is a big day. I am heading back to work. I am starting slow....only two days a week and a total of 8 hours. It is perfect for me...I get to go back. I am thrilled that I will be spending those two days with people. I get to listen and love. I think that this position fits my personality perfectly....people tell me I get my energy from others, and that is this job. I get to help people find answers to SCC. I will answer the phones and hopefully connect them to a need or an answer they have been looking for. (I have already hung up on one person, so hopefully that is out of the way). I also get to be the person that meets and greets. I can't wait. No worries, Camden will be enjoying his new friends at school and some extra time with Grandma and Grandaddy....if you think of me today, say a prayer that I not worry and just love. Thanks...

No comments: