Thursday, April 22, 2010

weekend

We are excited about Nana Pam, Papa Craig,and Kailey (I had a brain fart this morning and wrote Katelyn, my neice) coming in town from Dallas. They should arrive tonight, and spend the weekend with us celebrating Camden. I have been busy cleaning and preparing for their arrival....today I need to steam the floors upstairs, blow up the air mattress, and then mulch the front flower beds. I am thrilled that they are making the long trip in just for baby Camden.

Tomorrow I am subbing at TLS in my old classroom. I love spending time with the sweet kinders and Michelle. (I am subbing for Jaci). Friday night is either a cookout or Chick Fil-A, and then Saturday is the BIG DAY! Friends and family are heading over around noon for pizza cupcakes. I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate my sweet boy. We are heading to 1010 on Sunday and then the rest of the day is up in the air....any suggestions?

Next week I start my new job and Camden is starting "school." I start my job on Wednesday where I get to answer the phones and spend time with people. Camden gets to spend Fridays with Grandma and Grandaddy. I know he is going to love school....he will have his own cubbie!!! Am I going to be dorky if I go take a picture of it? I guess it is a teacher thing.....his teachers are some of my friends from church, and I know they will love on him. He will be so happy and safe.

I am telling you all this because I may be away from the blog all weekend. I promise to post pix and thoughts on Monday....
Em

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Can't wait to celebrate Camden on Saturday!!!!