Wednesday, April 21, 2010

His Story

April 21, 2009
21.5 in long, 7lbs
4:56 PM
April 2010
1 year old
31.75in and 22.6lbs
We had our appointment this morning with Dr. Lewis. Camden was a trooper when he got his two shots. He was a little clingy...not too keen with his new friends at the office.


So I have been reading about my story and how I can live a better life if I focus on loving others and loving God. What about Camden's story. What can I do to ensure he is living a life for Christ. PRAYER!! I pray all day long, I just know that God is with me and have learned that I can talk to him wherever I am. Sometime Camden and I pray together in the car, we also like to sing (always with the windows up). As I think about his first year of life....Happy Birthday sweet boy. I think of the part I played in his life. He is totally dependent on me and Colin for survival. He is helpless, innocent (most of the time), and so pure. I enjoy listening to him chat, and boy has he got something to say. I wonder what he is saying. Is he praying...worshipping? I am sure he is saying "thank you for my awesome mommy and daddy..."



I can't wait to stand beside him as he walks through life. I am sure I will carry him occasionally, laugh with him, cry with him and for him, and cheer him on.

I know that is how Christ feels about me :)

No comments: