Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One year ago tonight....


As I sit here and type (I should be cleaning and preparing for our awesome guests coming in town)....I can't help but remember one year ago I was in a hospital bed hooked up to a monitor and in labor....I felt great (little disappointed that I didn't get a blizzard). Colin and I set up our ipod, unpacked and got settled. We knew we were going to get to sleep and rest up for our big day. I just couldn't keep my eyes off that little bed....that little place where Camden would make his debut. I loved to hear the sound of his heart in the monitor. I loved to feel him moving inside of me. BUT, I couldn't wait to see his face and look into his eyes, and hold him in my arms. (now I am crying). I am the luckiest girl in the world.....what a difference a year can make.
We love you so much Camden Wade Stout, you have forever changed our lives. My prayer is that we are Godly examples, that you know God and follow Him and His plans. We pray for God's wisdom all the time, it is a scary place to be....but we trust God is in control and that He loves you so much.
I used to wear my heart on my sleeve, but now he crawls around and calls me momma.

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

oh, this just makes me cry, cry, cry!!! so thankful for sweet cam and for his amazing momma! :)