Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lucky Girl

I am going to have to post a picture later of the most amazing group of women I work(ed) with,(can't make that official yet). Today was my weekly trip out to lunch or dinner, and a few of my girls from TLS met up at Saul Good (amazing). It was so nice to eath outside and talk and laugh together. After lunch, Jaci and I went over to school to pack up all my stuff. (If you didn't know I have a large collection of M&M's that decorate our classroom). Don't worry she brought everything over to me to wrap up and place in my container. Well, right after Jaci and I got to school who walks in? The other half of the K team, Tracy and Dom (plus sweet baby Ainsley, Camden's girlfriend). They had a bottle of sparkling grape juice, cookies, magazines, and of course a target gift card. Well as soon as they all walked in, I lost it! I was already struggling packing up the room with Jaci, (and Jaci and I were avoiding the conversation so we wouldn't cry). I feel so loved, and so lucky to have been given the last three years with these amazing ladies. God put us together, and I honesly LOVED my job. I looked forward to working and seeing their faces each day.

Next step, I would like to go in one day and say good-bye to my kids. I didn't even let my mind go there today. I looked at a few pix on the computer, but man, what an amazing group. I just love their sweet hearts. I will most likely head back after next week. So, I just wanted to let you know that during this time I am so very thankful for the opportunity to work at TLS, with such an amazing group of friends.

Dom, Jaci, Trace.....you know how much I love you. You know how much you mean to me, and you know you have not seen the last of me (well hopefully soon I won't be sporting this belly, I gots to get ready for the mango tango).

EM

1 comment:

John Socrates Loyola said...

Grape Drinks sure is very refreshing. That sure is delightful to drink. Reliable information about grapes, here is a helpful link: http://goinggrapes.com/