Friday, April 3, 2009

My Poor Momma.....

Well, my poor mother is having to do my "nesting" for me. I am doing my best to help as much as I can from a seated position, however there isn't much to do. I did reorganize my cleaning supplies under the sink, and label Camden's containers in his closet. (I LOVE MY label maker). Mom helped me move all my baking supplies from one cabinet to the closet to make room for baby bottles and other miscellaneous supplies. My mom also made us dinner tonight. She is whipping up some chicken-n-dumplin's from Sandra Leigh. So all this to say, my mom is awesome and I hope that one day I can take care of her like this. Dad also came by and fed his girls for lunch. We snacked on a nice grilled chicken salad.....yummy!

As for me, I am feeling good. Still taking my blood pressure meds like a good 90 year old patient. Camden is kicking like a mad man, and is really winning the battle for real estate space in my body. I am just so thankful for such a great family that enjoys hanging out with me on these longs days of bedrest.

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Yes, I agree.... your mom rocks. :) We both have great moms... such a blessing!!! Love you, friend, and can't wait to hang out tomorrow night!!!