Sunday, September 21, 2008

7 weeks

(Still a little scary looking, but I love this little baby)
I have the latest picture of our little pencil eraser (technically that is how big our baby is now), I have also learned that our baby's arms are about the length as this printed "1". We have been reading up on EVERYTHING! I am a little overwhelmed and just don't know where to start. We need to put new carpet down upstairs, I would like to do that before we order all the furniture. Colin's dad isn't aware that we have a few projects for him in the nursery as well. We would like to install bead bording (sp), and crown molding...he is so handy!



Colin and I have had a very relaxing weekend. We have enjoyed each others company, and spent some good times with friends and family. This week looks low key, until this Thursday. I am having a get together for a some friends that I have made along this journey. We are going to get together to pray, encourage, and talk through where we are in this process. I am praying for a good turn out and for all these young women to leave feeling connected and not alone. If you think of it, please pray for us on Thursday at 6:30. Love you guys.

EM

2 comments:

Kendra White said...

we love the little one too.... we will for sure be praying... maybe you want laminate floor... kiddos seem to make LOTS of messes:)

Us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.