Monday, September 22, 2008

Yoga

(one of my basic moves above, yeah right!)
I have no idea what I am going to write today. I know that I need to be more consistent in my blogging, and have really slacked off. I did come home today and try to be productive before I passed out from a full day with my little Kinders. My friend Kristin gave me a prenatal yoga video that I watched laying in bed last night, and actually did this afternoon. Colin was making fun of my last night, but I just wanted to watch and see if I could do all of these moves. It as actually very relaxing and I LOVE stretching! They have three women demonstrating how to do certain moves. One lady is in her first trimester (She might be a size zero), one lady in her second trimester, and the last in....you guess it, her third. I am living for the third because all she really does is sit in a chair and breathe....my kind of work out. I am also going to try to start up my walking again tonight. I am looking forward to a nice, healthy dinner from the grill. Chicken and an assortment of grilled veggies. Man that sounds SOOOOO yummy.



So anyway, I feel like I am off to a pretty good start this week. I am hoping to do yoga at least four times a week (today I started with 20 minutes, and eventually hoping to work up to at least 40-50). Wish me luck! Hope all is well with my friends. Love,

Em

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

You are so good, girl! I'm so impressed! I bet before long, you'll be doing that Yoga move at the top of your post with no trouble at all! :)

Mama Smors said...

you are preggers... and it is quite a tiring job~ this is a definite excuse to slack off on your blogging!!!