Tuesday, September 30, 2008

8 Weeks.....

This is much cuter that my little baby updates I receive weekly. One because it's our sweet baby, and two because it is our sweet baby.....did I mention that this is our sweet baby. Colin and me mixed together in this perfect little blob. My mom and dad think she (if you are talking to dad) looks just like me....hilarious. I couldn't believe how much this little one had grown in the past two weeks. Within the triangular blob, you see a perfect little blob at the top. Dr. Akin said that on the left is baby's head, right baby's body (the head is the same size as the body, this better change before my delivery date)....we could see the little nubbins that make up the arms and legs and a strong heartbeat in the middle. Did me mention that this sweet baby moved during our ultrasound....I didn't feel it, because it is only the size of a dime but we sure did see it. What a miracle! Enjoy my friends....thanks and love.
Em

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Little Baby Stout keeps getting cuter and cuter! :) How amazing--the little one has already grown SO MUCH! Lovin' these pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

s/he is adorable! Looks just like you, no doubt! :)

I am sure last weekend was so scary for you. Sorry you had to go threw all that, but i am so glad to hear that baby Stout is doing so well!