Saturday, September 13, 2008

Heartbeats..

I love Saturdays....I get to sleep in, be a little lazy, and today Colin and I are going shopping for baby furniture, attending church, and going to dinner with some dear friends. NOW, there is another reason I LOVE Saturdays....I get my baby update from http://www.babycenter.com/.


Our sweet little bun is just a little pea this week and there are little stubs that will become arms and legs(see above). The coolest part for us this morning is that this child's little heart takes its first beat this week. What a miracle, God has been so good to us, we are speechless. Check out the above link and see what other interesting facts their are about baby(ies) Stout.

Speaking of baby or babies...we are TWO DAYS away from finding out how many. We have had so many predictions...my heart is still leaning towards one, Colin two, and some friends have no comment. Whatever the number, we are so thankful and incredibly excited to meet this sweet child.

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Go CATS!!!

Em

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

I can't even describe how excited I am for you all! I can't believe your little bean(s) is going to have its first heartbeat this week! You're right . . . God is so AMAZING! Love ya! Have fun shopping! :)

Sarah said...

How amazing!! A perfect little heart beat already! Can't wait till you find out how many you got in there. Did they only do the one beta? I put my money on two! (take comfort in knowing I am almost always wrong about everything...worst luck ever!)